Considering a moving event for your organization, but unsure about the complex logistics and contingencies? Need help planning or growing your existing event? Let OK’S Cascade Company focus on the details. The OK’S Cascade team has been delivering world-class results for years. Our in-depth knowledge of event services, logistics, operations and mobile support solutions will allow you to focus your energy where it should be – on your clients.
Typically, these mobile events require us to quickly set-up, prepare meals, clean, tear-down and move all of our equipment daily. It’s a process that is as much art as science. The OK’S Cascade team is efficient and deliberate in each move we make. The transition from site to site will be seamless to your clients. So, whether your event is city to city or in a remote location, OK’S Cascade will meet the challenge.
Examples of actual moving events that we support include:
- A 7-day bike ride that covers over 400 miles in a remote setting. OK’S Cascade delivers three meals per day to over 2,000 riders, as well as daily shower support.
- A string of annual breast cancer charity walks that take place in 13 major cities across the country. OK’S Cascade provides three daily meals, multiple snack stops, and shower support to thousands of participants and volunteers.
- Multi-state cycling events. OK’S Cascade offer pre-event, during-event, and post-event meals designed to meet the needs of the serious athlete.
- Pre- and post-event consulting.
- Mobile or stationary food service and concessions.
- Mobile kitchens, showers and laundry.
- Venue construction and operations support, including skilled installation and dismantlement.
- Security, planning and staffing.
- Over 45+ years experience in delivering world-class mobile support services to corporate clients, marketing agencies, non-profit groups and disaster recovery sites.
- Over 200 pieces of rolling stock and a pool of over 1000 employees.
- Over 75 years combined team experience in delivering mobile solutions.
- Extensive base of management expertise in the areas of planning, logistics, equipment design and event execution.
- Over two-million meals served in the last 5 years in areas such as corporate hospitality, retail concessions, private functions, company picnics, moving events such as multi-day bike rides and charity walks, golf tournaments, and disaster recovery sites.
- We are a behind-the-scenes service provider. Our job is to make you look good and your event a success.
- Total commitment to delivering high-quality, hassle-free service to you and your clients.