OK’S Cascade Company uses the NIMS categories of five types (I-V) of standardized packages and can feed up to 100,000 people if necessary.
- Type I Supports up to 1,000 personnel
- Type II Supports up to 750 personnel
- Type III Supports up to 500 personnel
- Type IV Supports up to 250 personnel
- Type V Supports up to 100 personnel (static or mobile)
There are times when the Federal State, and local government or corporations needs a “One-Button” solution for all it’s disaster needs. OK’S Cascade Company provides on-site base camp services and temporary accommodations including, but not limited to, the following: billeting, kitchens, food, dining facilities, showers, laundry facilities, restrooms, generators, air conditioning and even a recreation facility. We have the largest fleet of its type in the nation.
After hurricanes Katrina and Rita, OK’S Cascade was providing 12 concurrent camps for either federal or state government and private industry, serving more than 6,000 people, served over 264,000 meals and providing for their daily needs. They also assisted other companies in their efforts to lend a hand. In the wake of the hurricanes, Waste Management Company set up a camp in New Orleans to house the drivers who were brought in to help with the clean-up. OK’S Cascade was contracted to provide the shelters, laundry, food and other services to the Waste Management employees who were staying there.
Please feel free to contact us to learn how OK’S Cascade Company can be a part of your organization’s disaster preparedness and response plan.
Oilfield Base Camps
THE PROBLEM: With the numerous concurrent drilling rigs operating in remote areas, local support services soon become overwhelmed, sold out, and impossible to find. Hotels within an hour or more driving distance have no vacancies and your crews are resorting to available gas station food and sleeping in their vehicles.
THE SOLUTION: OK’S Cascade Company will soon provide a mini-city with all of the services your crew needs to remain warm, rested, well fed, clean and ready to work another day. This very affordable solution will take the stresses of day-to-day living out of your operation.
Billeting – Crew and executive heated yurts with individual sleeping cots, footlockers and 120v power access.
Restrooms – Compartmentalized clean restroom trailers for privacy.
Shower Service – Clean hot showers available 24 hours per day with sinks and mirrors.
Kitchen Cooked Buffet Style Food Service – Hot breakfast, sack lunch, hot dinner and a midnight meal available.
Laundry Service – Self-service washers and dryers available 24 hours per day.
Recreation Facilities – Lounges with TV service and internet access.
OK’S Cascade is a nationwide firm specializing in the non-typical support of events and operations. 35+ years of professional, hassle-free service. Over 75 years combined team experience in making your event a success. A team of industry leaders with expertise in logistics, operations, food service, shower service, laundries, restroom, hospitality services, and ancillary support services. If you do things on a large scale, need high-quality hospitality to bounce from site to site, or have a remote setting, OK’S Cascade Company can handle it!
Let OK’S Cascade Company’s years of experience in event support make your event a success. We can provide special event services including temporary housing facilities. Our event team has been delivering world-class results for years. Our in-depth knowledge of logistics, operations and mobile support solutions will allow you to focus your energy where it should be – on your event.
OK’S Cascade can provide housing for anything from VIP guests, to mass populations of event attendees, to your own staff! Our mobile bunkhouses, soft sided and hard sided housing structures also have options for climate control and power distribution.
With 45+ years of experience, we use our comprehensive resource base of personnel and equipment to provide turn-key solution, including:
- Pre– and post-event consulting.
- Bunkhouse, hard sided or soft sided housing options.
- Available HVAC for comfortable climate-controlled environments.
- Available lighting and power distribution.
- Wind and weather rated structures for use in difficult climates.
- Venue construction and operations support, including skilled installation and dismantlement.
- Planning and staffing.
- Delivering world-class service support to corporate clients, marketing agencies, non-profit groups and disaster recovery sites.
- Extensive base of management expertise in the areas of planning, logistics, equipment design and event execution.
- We are a behind-the-scenes service provider. Our job is to make your event a success.
- Total commitment to delivering high-quality, hassle-free service to you and your clients.